Something memorable…for everyone!
Your Italian favorites, plus new delights
Over the past 35 years we’ve become a Waukesha tradition for classic Italian dining: pizza and pasta from tried-and-true family recipes, the freshest ingredients and service with a smile.
While we love our tradition, our chefs are equally passionate about creating new adventures in food and wine. A look at our menu reveals a range of delights worthy of a special occasion:
- Fresh Seafood – in addition to our legendary Wednesday Alaskan King Krab Leg special and our full selection of Friday fish fries, Michael’s is known for an everyday seafood selection that includes Fresh Tilapia, Fresh Steamed Mussels, Scallops, Fresh Salmon, Shrimp, and Calamari.
- Italian Specialties – we could go on and on about our Cappellacci Della Nonna, Zuppa Di Mare, Pork Involtini, Spiedini, Steak Siciliano and Veal Siciliano….. Better still, tasting is believing!
- Pasta dishes – rejoice in all the savory varieties from Chicken Alfredo, Pasta Arrabbiata, Grilled Chicken Pesto, Shrimp Marinara, and Penne with Asparagus, to Roasted Wild Mushroom Ravioli and Chicken Piccata.
- Decadent desserts – save room for a surprising variety of desserts, including home made crème brûlée , tiramisu, Tartuffo(Italian chocolate truffle) or our own turtle sundae, complemented with an espresso or cappuccino.
Before, during or after you dine, Michael’s full bar welcomes you with cocktails, specialty martinis and a notably great selection of wine by the glass or by the bottle. Learn more about our wine selection here.
- Call us, we cater!
- Restaurant can be reserved for private parties.
- A full menu is available for carry-out orders, seven days a week.
- Gift certificates available in any denomination.